Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cultural Identity Wrap-up (Hoyeon kang)






One thing I learned from this unit on Cultural Identity is how it is important to learn ot understand the diversity. I had a weak of thinking the idea of cultural identity and didn't recognize it and think about that much. Especially in U.S. they have so many different cultures and people from other countries. Some of them lost their identity and merge into a single culture and mix together, which is called "melting pot". However, some of them keep their own culture even though there are various cultures together. From this unit, it made me be sure and know about the cultural identity and made me think about my cultural identity and others. Now i have better acknowledge of being aware of cultural identity and accept it and understand it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment