Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thailand Poster


Thailand have many cultures which different from American culture.
Frist, Buddhism is one of the important religion for Thai people, so there are many temples in Thailand, for Thai people to show respect to their religion. Wat Pra Keaw is one of the famous temple in Thailand, because it locate in the capital city,so Buddhist all over Thailand come to pray for their religion in this place.


Thai greeting is different from another country, we greeting for show respect to adult or a person who older than us.


Loy Kratong and Songkarn are the festival that doing with water. Loy Kratong is a festival for show respect to river. Songkarn is a Thai New Year we also celebrate this festival by water.


All of picture that I chose was important to me, because it is the things that I always do when I was in Thailand. Even now I live in US, but I still doing it. For example, I always use Thai greeting when I meet Thai people. Also, I usually go to temple when I have free time. Thus, I want to present how my culture look like to my classmate. 

2 comments:

  1. I think our culture has some close part, for instance, our greeting which is showing respect that is joining palms together and a bow. And all most all Thai and Japanese religion is Buddhism, so our thoughts are sometimes very similar, though different countries. This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your poster, and about your country cultural. In the summer, I maybe will travel to Thailand.

    ReplyDelete